This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.envoged.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Armoire Lifestyle private limited a company incorporated under theCompanies Act, 1956 with its registered office at B-404, Powai park, Hiranandani, Mumbai – 400076 (hereinafter referred to as "Envoged").
For the purpose of the Terms and wherever the context so require, the terms 'You' or 'you' shall mean any person who uses the Websites or the Services in any manner whatsoever including persons browsing the Websites and its content, posting comments or any content, responding to any advertisements or content on the Websites, or doing any transaction on the website. By using the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally, when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change from time to time. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to review these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with Envoged, you must not use our services. These Terms may be updated by Envoged at any time at its sole discretion. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Armoire Lifestyle Private Limited.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Envoged website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Envoged reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Envoged's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account And Registration Obligation
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. Envoged may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
platform for transation and communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet, interact and transact with one another. Envoged is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Envoged does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Envoged does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Envoged does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Envoged accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Envoged is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Envoged cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Envoged shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Envoged does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Envoged does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- Envoged is a place where users can reach large customer base to buy and sell items. It is a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract or sale of any of the products or services shall be strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall Envoged hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Envoged have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Envoged is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing and condition on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Envoged and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Envoged cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Envoged does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Envoged reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Envoged may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Envoged reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policyshall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Armoire Lifestyle Private Limited.
You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
Envoged reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees (if any) by you to Envoged. Envoged also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Envoged.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You understand and agree that Envoged and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by Registered Users and are third party user generated contents.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Website ("Users") in the registration (as Registered User or as Guest User), bidding, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights ofprivacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to acquire, access, copy, or monitor any portion or content of the Website, or in any way circumvent or reproduce the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any documents, materials, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website norscan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Envoged, Envoged.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Envoged or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Envoged's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Envoged's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Envoged.
- You agree not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website through use any device, software or routine
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittalYou send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You undertake that all the information related to the product or services to be sold by you shall be provided accurately in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You.We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Envoged shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your owner through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
Envoged provide the Website and services including Payment gateway "as is" and without any Warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied Warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website and Payment gateway is at your risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Envoged be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website and Payment gateway Facility, its services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
Envoged's liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to Envoged. Envoged make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website or Payment gateway Facility will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Envoged assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of using the website.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Envoged and their officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of the User Agreement, Envoged Rules and Policies, Payment gateway User Agreement, Seller Terms and Conditions and Rules andPolicies or the documents they incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Envoged reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We strive to deliver products purchased from Envoged in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. For cutomers staying in Mumbai, it takes around 1-3 delivery days. For those staying outside Mumbai, it might take 3-7 days
Shipping cost will be included in the total cost for which the item will be purchased. A shipping charge of Rs. 59 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 499. For items over ₹499 a shipping charge of Rs 39 will be applicable.
If your order is lost or un-delivered to your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges.
If you cancel your order shipping charges will not be refunded.
If you return an order delivered to you, the shipping charges will/will not be refunded based on Envoged's return policy.
For any issues related to delivery if the product, you can write us at email@example.com
If you receive an item that is damaged or inauthentic, you can email us your grievances at firstname.lastname@example.org with the pictures of the item attached, within 3 days of the receipt of the item.
We will review the item and if your claim is found correct the full amount will be credited to your account within 14 days and the item will be collected from you.
If the transaction fails and the purchased amount is deducted from your account, you can write us at email@example.com. We will review your transaction and if your claim is found correct the full amount will be credited to your account within 7 days.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If you receive an item that does not fit or suit you, you may choose to simply return the item. To return an item please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this case, you have 7 days to send it back to Envoged. The shipping fee is the responsbility of the buyer. A net amount (after deducting shipping charges) will be credited to your account within 7 days after we have recieved the item from you.
The item to be returned is subjected to following coditions:
- The due amount will be refunded once the item has been received by us
- Item must be in the same condition as when it was received
- Item is not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way
- Original tags and packaging should be intact. Before accepting delivery of any item, kindly ensure that the item's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform Envoged at the earliest
- For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged
We collect the item back from you and might list it again.
You can cancel your order if it hasn't been processed in our warehouse. You can do this by writing to us at email@example.com
The full amount will be credited to your account within 7 days according to the mode of payment used while making the transaction.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment
- For online payments, Envoged or the associated payment gateway will credit your refunds into your account
- For Cash on Delivery payments, a refund check will be provided to you
- The refund payment may take 7-21 working days to process, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Envoged
If Envoged has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Envoged may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Envoged reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Envoged may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Envoged liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Envoged's Website.
- You understand and agree that the payment facility provided by Envoged is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Envoged Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Envoged is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Website layout licensed by Shopify